Spinach and Potato Frittata
If you're looking for a way to change up your mornings, check out this frittata! This recipe allows you to prep gourmet tasting breakfast ahead of time while also utilizing potatoes and spinach that you may have gotten from BFF!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 small potatoes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1. Dice potatoes and season to your liking. I recommend trying some onion and garlic powder, or a few dashes of all purpose Italian seasoning
2. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place potatoes in skillet, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes, until tender but still firm
3. Mix in spinach, green onions, and garlic. Season with a few dashes each of salt and pepper. Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until spinach is wilted
4. In a medium bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Pour into the skillet over the vegetables. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until eggs are firm
5. You are ready to eat! Consider topping with some hot sauce for an extra kick in the morning. Store in your refrigerator for up to 4 days.